HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We will use the personal information you provide to us: (a) to provide our products and services to you; (b) to process your payment for the products; and (b) inform you about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us. Your personal information will not be shared with third parties except where the law requires us to do so. When you browse our website we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to help us learn about your browser and operating system. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.PAYMENT
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure your personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Subject to your consent, the following cookies will be placed on your terminal:
· _session_id, unique token, sessional. Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
· _shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit. Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
· _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day. Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
· cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks. Stores information about the contents of your cart.
· _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
· storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite. If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com.