Founders' Club - Copper Package
Founders' Club - Copper Package
One-off joining fee / 220 places
For the whisky enthusiasts. Rewards include:
- Welcome pack and member card. Your unique founder number enables you to take advantage of Founders’ Club discounts and special offers.
- Ambassador’s Toolbox. Exclusive Founders’ Club toolkit containing everything you need to enjoy your Cooper King experience, including a branded Glencairn tasting glass, distillery notebook (perfect for tastings), distillery T-shirt and ambassador’s lapel badge.
- 10% discount off future purchases in-store and online.
- £50 gift voucher. Treat yourself in the distillery shop or online store with our gift voucher.
- Guided tour of the distillery.
- Your name on the Founders’ Plaque. The centre-piece of the tasting room, the plaque gives credit to all of you – our free-spirited ambassadors – who helped found the distillery. Your name will also appear in our online Hall of Fame (unless you wish to remain anonymous).
- Access to future special Founders’ cask bottlings, as well as highly coveted small-batch productions and experimental distillations.
- Behind-the-scenes access. Take part in developing products, give feedback on ideas for experimental releases and help shape the future of a bold new distillery.
- One bottle of Inaugural Release single malt whisky from cask #001. With only 220 (50cl) bottles publicly available worldwide, this very limited release is available to and complimentary for founders only and will not be on general sale. Be the proud owner of a bottle of this first batch of single malt whisky, drawn from the first-filled cask. Non-chill filtered and naturally coloured single cask whisky made from traditionally floor-malted Yorkshire barley, copper pot-distilled and aged in small oak casks crafted by England’s last master cooper. Each one will be hand-bottled, numbered and signed at the distillery. A ballot will be drawn for the highly-prized bottle No. 1. We anticipate our casks to be fully mature after 3 to 5 years’ maturation and the whisky will be delivered to you as soon as it’s bottled.
- One bottle of limited edition Founders’ Cask single malt whisky. This bottling of early casks filled at the distillery will be available to and complimentary for founders only and delivered straight to your door when mature after 3 to 5 years’ maturation. Non-chill filtered and naturally coloured single cask, single malt whisky made from traditionally floor-malted Yorkshire barley, copper pot-distilled and aged in small oak casks crafted by England’s last master cooper (70cl). Individually hand-bottled and numbered at the distillery.
- One bottle of ‘new-make’ malt spirit. Un-aged and double-distilled 100% malted barley spirit, straight off the copper pot still, complimentary for founders only (50cl).
- Two bottles of maturing spirit. Receive a 20cl bottle of 1 year-old malt spirit and a 20cl bottle of 2 year-old malt spirit and follow its complex journey to becoming delicious whisky, complimentary for founders only.
- Free UK delivery on all rewards.
We'll plant a tree for every Founders' Club sold through the Carbon Fund to help offset our carbon emissions. Your gin and whisky will be made using 100% green energy, as we're one of only a handful of distilleries in the world to run on renewable power. If that's not enough green credibility for you, all your Founders' Club boxes are made in Yorkshire from recycled card and FSC certified paper, and are 100% recyclable.
Call us: 01347 808232
We'll happily answer your questions and chat about what makes the Club so special.
Alternatively message us using the form below.